Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Georgetown) is for an outpatient clinic.
- VA employees have the option touse Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars topay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursedby your health insurance plan.
- This approach offers aunique freedom of practice to VA physicians and contributes towards providingthe highest level of quality care to the Nation's veterans.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- VA physicians also enjoy a quality of life that simply can't befound in private practice.
- Many of the burdensome administrative details usually found inprivate practice are handled by support staff so that VA physicians can spendtheir time on patient care, not on running a business.
- The Federal Government alsoprovides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 4% ofsalary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employeecontribution.
- Fers is a three-tieredretirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- TheWilmington Delaware VA Medical Center is currently seeking a highly qualifiedPrimary Care Physician to work in the SussexCounty Delaware Outpatient Clinic in Georgetown, Delaware.
- Must be a United States.
- Disability Retirement.
- 26 Days paid annual(vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a newyear.
- Must be BoardCertified or Board Eligible.
- In additionto professional and personal rewards, VA also offers extensive employmentbenefits and educational opportunities.
- 10 Days paid absence to attendapproved CME courses (subject to budget availability).
- VA Physicians enjoy working in a professionally stimulatingenvironment that provides every opportunity to focus on the practice ofmedicine.
- Must have full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in ANY United States State.
- 13 Days paid sick leave eachyear with no limit on accumulation - unused sick leave can be used toextend creditable service time at retirement!
- Long-term care insurance isavailable as an option.
- 10 Federal holidays per yearwith pay.
- Theideal candidate will provide Outpatient Primary Medical Careto a panel of veterans.
- Family Medicine Job in Georgetown, DE.
- With predictable work hours and conditions, VAphysicians are able to take time for themselves and their families.
- Dental & Vision: Ourinsurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans(premiums are partially paid by VA).
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-typeplan.
- Fers basicbenefits (pension).
- Term life insurance, family, andadditional coverage options are available with the cost shared by theFederal Government.
- Health Insurance: VA employeeshave an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose(premiums are partially paid by VA) Lifetime Healthcare Insurance optionsavailable.
- VA employees are covered by theFederal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- For retired military personnel,these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
- VAprovides a supportive environment that contributes to the delivery of qualityhealth care.
- In addition to Fers, VA provideshealth care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago