Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lewes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For all these reasons and many more, we urge you.
- Family Medicine Job in Lewes, DE.
- Cultural offerings range from beach life to theater, fine arts and superb dining.
- And you are here with us, Beebe Healthcare, in picturesque, family-oriented Lewes, Delaware.
- Recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- The community offers a perfect balance between a rewarding medical career and a fulfilling, active lifestyle.
- Beebe Healthcare was named One of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare (Becker's ASC Review/Becker's Hospital Review).
- 50,000+ Emergency visits.
- 300+ providers on staff.
- Praised for the quality of our beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, and Travel and Leisure,.
- These positions enjoy strong hospital support.
- Beebe Healthcare has excellent options for private and employed family medicine positions.
- Close to DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore and NYC, but a world apart from urban congestion, expense and pressure.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, and 3D mammography.
- Here in Southern coastal Delaware you'll discover enchanting family-oriented beaches.
- Imagine your family medicine career in a place where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life.
- Beebe is an expanding, progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout southern Delaware.
- Southern Delaware has a low crime rate, overall low taxes, and NO state sales tax.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.