Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lewes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These positions enjoy strong hospital support.
- Southern Delaware has a low crime rate, overall low taxes, and NO state sales tax.
- Beebe Healthcare was named One of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare (Becker's ASC Review/Becker's Hospital Review).
- Cultural offerings range from beach life to theater, fine arts and superb dining.
- 50,000+ Emergency visits.
- Family Medicine Job in Lewes, DE.
- Recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, and 3D mammography.
- Beebe Healthcare has excellent options for private and employed family medicine positions.
- Imagine your family medicine career in a place where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life.
- Beebe is an expanding, progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout southern Delaware.
- Close to DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore and NYC, but a world apart from urban congestion, expense and pressure.
- The community offers a perfect balance between a rewarding medical career and a fulfilling, active lifestyle.
- Praised for the quality of our beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, and Travel and Leisure,.
- 300+ providers on staff.
- For all these reasons and many more, we urge you.
- Here in Southern coastal Delaware you'll discover enchanting family-oriented beaches.
- And you are here with us, Beebe Healthcare, in picturesque, family-oriented Lewes, Delaware.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago