Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lewes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Here in Southern coastal Delaware you'll discover enchanting family-oriented beaches.
- Beebe is an expanding, progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout southern Delaware.
- 300+ providers on staff.
- Beebe Healthcare was named One of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare (Becker's ASC Review/Becker's Hospital Review).
- Southern Delaware has a low crime rate, overall low taxes, and NO state sales tax.
- And you are here with us, Beebe Healthcare, in picturesque, family-oriented Lewes, Delaware.
- Beebe Healthcare has excellent options for private and employed family medicine positions.
- These positions enjoy strong hospital support.
- Family Medicine Job in Lewes, DE.
- Imagine your family medicine career in a place where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life.
- Close to DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore and NYC, but a world apart from urban congestion, expense and pressure.
- Cultural offerings range from beach life to theater, fine arts and superb dining.
- The community offers a perfect balance between a rewarding medical career and a fulfilling, active lifestyle.
- Praised for the quality of our beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, and Travel and Leisure,.
- Recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- 50,000+ Emergency visits.
- For all these reasons and many more, we urge you.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, and 3D mammography.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.