Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- 9 Professional Football, Basketball, and Hockey teams are within a 2 hour drive, or travel 3 hours to see the NYC teams.
- The practice, a Level 3, Pmch.
- A new Milford Hospital is scheduled for completion in 2018.
- The bright lights of Washington, Baltimore, and Philadelphia are all within a two hour drive, and New York City can be reached in less than three hours.
- There are currently 6 physicians and one PA in the practice.
- Competitive salary and benefits that includes a 4 day work-week, and 4 weeks of vacation annually.
- MD/DO board Certified or eligible.
- Sporting activities are readily available.
- We employ more than 3,100 people, including a medical staff of nearly 500 physicians.
- College and high school sports offer a great night out.
- Cultural experiences throughout the area include Firefly, summer arts' festivals, art galleries, dinner theaters, historic train rides, specialty museums, and outdoor performances by the ocean.
- Bayhealth is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system.
- Dover is the home to the annual " Monster Mile" Nascar race.
- Bayhealth is a member of the Penn Cancer Network and is an affiliate of the University of Pennsylvania Health System - Penn Cardiac Care and Penn Orthopedics.
- Dover is situated 45 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Beach, between the Chesapeake Bay and the Delaware Bay.
- We are only one hour North of Ocean City, Maryland.
- Kent General and Milford Memorial Hospitals, Emergency, Outpatient, and Sleep Care centers distributed throughout the service area make up the Bayhealth system.
- An attractive 401k is also offered.
- Join a large, successful private group in Dover, DE.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago