Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bayhealth is a member of the Penn Cancer Network and is an affiliate of the University of Pennsylvania Health System - Penn Cardiac Care and Penn Orthopedics.
- Competitive salary and benefits that includes a 4 day work-week, and 4 weeks of vacation annually.
- There are currently 6 physicians and one PA in the practice.
- Dover is the home to the annual " Monster Mile" Nascar race.
- Kent General and Milford Memorial Hospitals, Emergency, Outpatient, and Sleep Care centers distributed throughout the service area make up the Bayhealth system.
- Bayhealth is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system.
- Sporting activities are readily available.
- College and high school sports offer a great night out.
- Join a large, successful private group in Dover, DE.
- The bright lights of Washington, Baltimore, and Philadelphia are all within a two hour drive, and New York City can be reached in less than three hours.
- The practice, a Level 3, Pmch.
- Cultural experiences throughout the area include Firefly, summer arts' festivals, art galleries, dinner theaters, historic train rides, specialty museums, and outdoor performances by the ocean.
- Dover is situated 45 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Beach, between the Chesapeake Bay and the Delaware Bay.
- An attractive 401k is also offered.
- A new Milford Hospital is scheduled for completion in 2018.
- MD/DO board Certified or eligible.
- Family Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- 9 Professional Football, Basketball, and Hockey teams are within a 2 hour drive, or travel 3 hours to see the NYC teams.
- We employ more than 3,100 people, including a medical staff of nearly 500 physicians.
- We are only one hour North of Ocean City, Maryland.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.