Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are only one hour North of Ocean City, Maryland.
- College and high school sports offer a great night out.
- Sporting activities are readily available.
- Dover is situated 45 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Beach, between the Chesapeake Bay and the Delaware Bay.
- Join a large, successful private group in Dover, DE.
- Kent General and Milford Memorial Hospitals, Emergency, Outpatient, and Sleep Care centers distributed throughout the service area make up the Bayhealth system.
- We employ more than 3,100 people, including a medical staff of nearly 500 physicians.
- The practice, a Level 3, Pmch.
- The bright lights of Washington, Baltimore, and Philadelphia are all within a two hour drive, and New York City can be reached in less than three hours.
- An attractive 401k is also offered.
- 9 Professional Football, Basketball, and Hockey teams are within a 2 hour drive, or travel 3 hours to see the NYC teams.
- MD/DO board Certified or eligible.
- Dover is the home to the annual " Monster Mile" Nascar race.
- Bayhealth is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system.
- Competitive salary and benefits that includes a 4 day work-week, and 4 weeks of vacation annually.
- A new Milford Hospital is scheduled for completion in 2018.
- There are currently 6 physicians and one PA in the practice.
- Family Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- Bayhealth is a member of the Penn Cancer Network and is an affiliate of the University of Pennsylvania Health System - Penn Cardiac Care and Penn Orthopedics.
- Cultural experiences throughout the area include Firefly, summer arts' festivals, art galleries, dinner theaters, historic train rides, specialty museums, and outdoor performances by the ocean.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago