Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lewes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
- Lewes, DE 19958.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- 5-Star Recipients for 2017: Total Knee Replacement (14 years in a row).
- Ready for a new lifestyle at the beach?
- Private, charter, and public school options.
- 1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102.
- Plant your roots in our sand!
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Additionall, Beebe has numerous satellite locations throughout southern Delaware.
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles.
- About the Area.
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction.
- Located at the beach in beautiful, family-friendly Southern Delaware.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3TMRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers.
- Recognized by Healthgrades.
- Come discover Beebe Healthcare and the south coast of Delaware, where, you will make a difference!
- About Beebe Healthcare.
- Spinal Fusion Surgery (8 years in a row).
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities.
- More at and.
- Additional Healthgrades.
- In 2017.
- Low cost of living.
- Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe.
- Both employed and private opportunities.
- Beebe is an expanding, progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and a planned multi-million dollar expansion.
- Family Medicine BC/BE.
- And Respiratory Failure.
- 400+ providers on staff.
- Cozy, relaxed community where recreational opportunities abound, including water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling, and cultural offerings ranging from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining.
- As One of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention.
- Employed opportunities are within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network, offering competitive salaries with generous benefits packages.
- Total Hip Replacement.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
- Imagine Family Medicine where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life!
- Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration.
- 47,000+ Emergency visits.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Beebe Medical Center