Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lewes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles.
- Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration.
- Lewes, DE 19958.
- The area has a five-year projected population growth rate of 9%. A $180,000,00 system-wide expansion is underway.
- Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Employed and private opportunities.
- Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite faciliteis throughout south coastal Deleware.
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining.
- Private, charter and public school options.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3TMRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers.
- Employed opportunities are within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network, offering competitive salaries with generous benefits packages.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- Visa holders are welcome.
- 400+ providers on staff.
- About the Area.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
- 48,000 Emergency visits.
- J1 visa holders are welcome.
- 1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102.
- Beebe Healthcare has year.
- Beebe is progressive, with high patient satisfaction.
- Low cost of living.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing.
- Ready to move to the beach?
- Smart, safe and progressive, family-friendly Southern Delaware.
- Family Medicine BC/BE.
- About Beebe Healthcare.
- Round Family Practice opportunities in a fast-growing resort area with work-life balance.
- Exceptional quality of life.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Beebe Healthcare.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Beebe Medical Center