Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Wilmington) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Enjoy all 4 seasons in this great city!
- Cultural competence required.
- UpToDate Subscription.
- Just 30 minutes from Philadelphia!
- 401k match.
- Multiple opportunities.
- We are hiring!
- Tax-Free Shopping and a low cost of living!
- Academic affiliation with Christiana Care Healthcare System.
- 40 hour work week.
- We are looking for B/C, B/E Family Medicine/Med-Peds physicians with a passion for serving the underserved!
- 90 minutes to NYC, Washington DC, Atlantic Ocean, Pocono Mountains!
- Life, Disability.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Ability to travel between worksites as needed.
- Make AN Impact IN Your Community!
- Perfect lifestyle opportunity!
- Desirable Mid-Atlantic Metro!
- Completion of a three-year accredited Medical Residency program.
- Spanish language skills preferred.
- CME w/stipend.
- Fqhc and Joint Commission approved practices in Northern Delaware offer great salary plus flexible work schedule and clinic locations!
- Student loan repayment and exceptional benefits!
- Basic Life Support certification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including friendliness, empathy, patience, kindness, politeness and helpfulness.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine.
- Currently licensed in the State of Delaware.
- Short drive to the Pocono Mountains and the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Wilmington, Newark, Bear and Middletown Delaware!
- Board certification or eligibility within applied specialty.
- Understanding of the principles of community health care and service to special populations.
- Located half way between NYC and DC.
- Eligibility for staff privileges to local hospitals associated with the health center.
- Each provider is assigned their own MA.
- 2017 Residents are encouraged.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago