Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- And so much more.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- For over provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- 1 week CME.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago