Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- 1 week CME.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- And so much more.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- For over provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.