Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- For over provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- 1 week CME.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- And so much more.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.