Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- For over 128 years we have provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- 1 week CME.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- 1,000 monthly stipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- And so much more.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago