Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- And so much more.
- 1 week CME.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- For over provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago