Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- For over 128 years we have provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- 1 week CME.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- And so much more.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- 1,000 monthly stipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago