Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- 1,000 monthly stipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- 1 week CME.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- For over 128 years we have provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- And so much more.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago