Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- For over provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- And so much more.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- 1 week CME.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago