Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- 1 week CME.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- For over provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- And so much more.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.