Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For over provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- And so much more.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- 1 week CME.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago