Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- And so much more.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- 1 week CME.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- For over provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago