Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- We are looking for a Family Practice Physicians to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in response to the health needs of our community.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- 1 week CME.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- For over provided compassionate, personal and respectful care of our patients.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- And so much more.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago