Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Wilmington) is for an academic medical center.
- A competitive compensation package is being offered for excellent candidates.
- Represent the program within SFH and the community.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- Participate in the development of outstanding Family Medicine physicians.
- Foster a sense of teamwork and collaboration through own actions as a role model.
- Continuum of care.
- The three-year Family Medicine Residency Program at SFH is affiliated with Temple University School of Medicine and fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (Acgme).
- Saint Francis Healthcare (SFH) has an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join the Faculty of one of the oldest Residency programs in the United States, located in suburban Wilmington, Delaware.
- Support the Family Medicine Residency Director in communicating the vision and direction for the residency program.
- Provide meaningful feedback to Residency Director.
- Working with faculty and staff, the Residency program supports a busy Family Medicine program with a practice located adjacent to Saint Francis Hospital.
- Customer focus.
- Serve as an energetic and motivated physician role model for residents.
- Family Medicine is the only Residency program at SFH and has six Residents in each class.
- Values, ethics (organizational and clinical), and integrity.
- Support innovation and continuing practice improvement within the residency.
- Ensure the quality of didactic and clinical education provided.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join the Faculty at Saint Francis Healthcare.
- Meet and follow established hospital policies and procedures.
- Serve as a leader within the SFH physician group.
- The selected MD or DO must be Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine with a minimum of two years of full time professional activity in the practice of Family Medicine and possess the ability to lead, teach and mentor Resident physicians with a particular attention SFH mission and core values.
- In addition, the Residency program serves as a satellite teaching site for Temple University School of Medicine and Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Pcom) students in their third and fourth years of medical school.
- Honor the SFH mission and core values, especially the commitment to the poor and underserved.
- The program presents extensive learning opportunities through a wide variety of Inpatient and Outpatient clinical exposures, including Obstetrics.
- Effective business practice models and financial decision making.
- They must be a fully licensed physician in the State of Delaware, be familiar with hospital Joint Commission requirements and possess clinical skills and knowledge of a Family Medicine Residency Program.
- The practice of medicine.
- Provide an experiential learning for residents with regular feedback and evaluation of skills.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago