Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Wilmington) is for an academic medical center.
- A competitive compensation package is being offered for excellent candidates.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join the Faculty at Saint Francis Healthcare.
- Effective business practice models and financial decision making.
- Family Medicine is the only Residency program at SFH and has six Residents in each class.
- Working with faculty and staff, the Residency program supports a busy Family Medicine program with a practice located adjacent to Saint Francis Hospital.
- Meet and follow established hospital policies and procedures.
- They must be a fully licensed physician in the State of Delaware, be familiar with hospital Joint Commission requirements and possess clinical skills and knowledge of a Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Customer focus.
- Support innovation and continuing practice improvement within the residency.
- Continuum of care.
- Honor the SFH mission and core values, especially the commitment to the poor and underserved.
- The three-year Family Medicine Residency Program at SFH is affiliated with Temple University School of Medicine and fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (Acgme).
- Foster a sense of teamwork and collaboration through own actions as a role model.
- Participate in the development of outstanding Family Medicine physicians.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- The practice of medicine.
- Provide an experiential learning for residents with regular feedback and evaluation of skills.
- The program presents extensive learning opportunities through a wide variety of Inpatient and Outpatient clinical exposures, including Obstetrics.
- Support the Family Medicine Residency Director in communicating the vision and direction for the residency program.
- Ensure the quality of didactic and clinical education provided.
- Values, ethics (organizational and clinical), and integrity.
- The selected MD or DO must be Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine with a minimum of two years of full time professional activity in the practice of Family Medicine and possess the ability to lead, teach and mentor Resident physicians with a particular attention SFH mission and core values.
- Provide meaningful feedback to Residency Director.
- Saint Francis Healthcare (SFH) has an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join the Faculty of one of the oldest Residency programs in the United States, located in suburban Wilmington, Delaware.
- Represent the program within SFH and the community.
- Serve as a leader within the SFH physician group.
- Serve as an energetic and motivated physician role model for residents.
- In addition, the Residency program serves as a satellite teaching site for Temple University School of Medicine and Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Pcom) students in their third and fourth years of medical school.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago