Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TH employs over 97,000 full-time employees, including 5,300 employed physicians and has over 23,900 affiliated physicians.
- The physician candidate shall provide professional services in the specialty of Family Medicine and shall expend reasonable efforts for the benefit of SFH by engaging in activities to maintain and improve Employer's standing in the community.
- SFH is seeking a Board Certified (or recently Board Eligible) Family Medicine Physician, M.D. or D.O., to join a growing medical practice (Practice) with an attractive location in suburban Wilmington.
- Wilmington was named by Proprietor Thomas Penn after his friend Spencer Compton, Earl of Wilmington, who was prime minister in the reign of George II of Great Britain.
- Saint Francis Healthcare (SFH), located in Wilmington, Delaware, is a member of Trinity Health (TH), a national network of 93 hospitals over 22 states.
- Wilmington is the largest city in the State of Delaware, built on the site of Fort Christina, the first Swedish settlement in North America.
- He/she shall endeavor to grow the Practice by providing excellent patient care and customer services through the Practice and maintain the highest professional relationships and standards in all dealings on behalf of SFH and the Practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- It is the county seat of New Castle County and one of the major cities in the Delaware Valley metropolitan area.
- With 395-beds, SFH employs over 1,000 people and serves patients in Delaware and surrounding Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey.
- It is located at the confluence of the Christina River and Brandywine River, near where the Christina flows into the Delaware River.
- The Practice currently has over 2,200 active patient records and the successful candidate will join another Family Practitioner and an excellent office staff.
- SFH was founded in 1924 and has been providing quality care to its community for more than 90 years.
- As of the 2015 United States Census estimate, the population of the city is 71,948, reflecting an increase of 1% from the 2010 Census.
- The Delaware Valley metropolitan area, which includes the cities of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Camden, New Jersey, had a 2015 population of 6,069,875, and a combined statistical area of 7,183,479.
- With over $15 billion in revenue, TH is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation serving people and communities in 120 continuing care locations - including home care, hospice, Pace and senior living facilities - that provide nearly 2 million visits annually.
- And actively participate in quality improvement, utilization review, risk management, compliance and other programs as requested.
- The Wilmington Metropolitan Division, comprising New Castle County, Delaware, Cecil County, Maryland, and Salem County, New Jersey, had an estimated 2015 population of 723,341.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago