Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider shall endeavor to grow the practice by providing excellent patient care and customer services through the practice and maintain the highest professional relationships and standards in all dealings on behalf of SFH and the practice.
- Saint Francis Healthcare (SFH) has an excellent employment opportunity for a Board Certified or recently Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a medical practice located in suburban Wilmington, Delaware.
- The successful candidate will join another Family Medicine physician and an excellent office staff in a practice that currently has over 2,200 active patient records.
- A competitive compensation package is being offered for excellent candidates.
- They will actively participate in quality improvement, utilization review, risk management, compliance and other programs as requested.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- The selected physician will provide professional services in the specialty of Family Medicine and shall expend reasonable efforts for the benefit of SFH by engaging in activities to maintain and improve employer's standing in the community.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join Saint Francis Healthcare.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago