Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This practice has a large experienced clinical team including physicians, advanced practice nurse practitioners, a behavioral health consultant, medical assistants and front office staff.
- The Christiana Campus is located in Newark, DE that is approximately 45 minutes south of Philadelphia and an hour north of Baltimore, MD.
- Because of its close proximity to I 95 and Amtrak, you can easily take advantage of the cultural, entertainment and sporting events offered in the area as well as Philadelphia, New York City, Washington, DC and the beautiful beach resorts in Delaware, Maryland or New Jersey.
- We offer a competitive base salary, annual incentive bonus, relocation support and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, 403b with match, defined contribution plan, CME paid time and annual allowance and generous paid time off.
- Christiana Care Health System has an excellent full-time career opportunity for a BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Internal Medicine physician to join our established primary care practice called the Healthcare Center at Christiana Care.
- The practice is located on the Christiana campus in Newark, DE.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- Newark is home to the University of Delaware with the very popular Main Street offering interesting restaurants, cafes and boutiques.
- Additionally, a large group of nurse care managers, pharmacists and social workers assist the practitioners with their population health work.
- The group takes care of children and adults and offers lab services in the practice.
- The area is full of history and state parks.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago