Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dubois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Present lectures and perform resident evaluations.
- And The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dubois, PA.
- Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region's several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer's markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare has been approved by the American Osteopathic Association as a new training program for Osteopathic Family Medicine, and will accept six residents per graduate year.
- D.O. or M.D. degree.
- No OB.
- Educate, mentor, and precept residents.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes four hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
- In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 410,000 residents in an eight county service area.
- The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports.
- 3-5 years clinical medicine and teaching experience preferred (but will consider exceptional candidates with less).
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment experience preferred.
- Work collaboratively with Program Director and other family medicine and specialty physicians.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania.
- Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine (BC required prior to start date).
- Penn Highlands Brookville.
- And Penn Highlands Clearfield.
- Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities.
- 60% dedicated academic time to supervise and precept residents.
- As well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center.
- The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
- 40% patient care time in newly renovated outpatient Family Medicine clinic.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to serve as a Clinical Faculty Member in our new Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Demonstrate scholarly activity and attend committee and faculty meetings.
- The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk.
- Penn Highlands Elk.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago