Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Reading) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Berks Community Health Center is continuing to expand our specialty services to include podiatry, OB/Gyn, dentistry, vision, chiropractic and expanded behavioral health.
- The MD / DO will provide a full scope of primary care services, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care & health maintenance.
- Support team consists of dedicated Medical Assistant and share an additional Medical Assistant with one other provider, shared RN (2 providers per 1 nurse care coordinator), Patient Services Representative, and medical interpreters shared with all providers.
- Support staff (RNs per provider, NP/PA per provider, specialist backup, MAs, etc.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Reading, PA.
- Benefits Package.
- We currently have 3 sites and are planning on continued expansion.
- Family Medical Doctor/Doctor OF Osteopathy Openings - Two (2) Positions.
- Active PA medical license with 3+ years' experience preferred.
- See Benefits at a glance for medical, dental, vision, 401k (partial matching w/immediate vesting), and EAP benefits offering.
- Bi-lingual a huge plus.
- Berks Community Health Center offers an excellent benefits package for our providers.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago