Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This is Outpatient Only.
- Services are full range from illness, injury, physicals and occupational health.
- The schedule will be a few days during the week and every other weekend.
- Opportunity: They have 3 full time Urgent Care openings and 1 part time Urgent Care opening.
- Compensation: Salary is competitive and will commensurate with the market and experience.
- Full comprehensive benefits also included.
- They are open 365 days per year, Monday -Friday 8am -9pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am -4pm.
- Many people move from Philadelphia to this area to raise a family.
- The school system is superb!
- Choose your schedule within that.
- They will see Family Medicine physicians, ER physicians (but will not pay ER rates), Urgent care and or emergency medicine physicians for these openings.
- This city is known for its lively downtown, quaint shops and excellent restaurants.
- 1 and a half hour ride to New York City!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Location: Located just 40 minutes to downtown Philadelphia!
- Facility: A comprehensive, community-focused healthcare facility serving patients and families in the northern suburban communities of Philadelphia, including Bucks and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania and Hunterdon and Mercer Counties in New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago