Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- They are open 365 days per year, Monday -Friday 8am -9pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am -4pm.
- This city is known for its lively downtown, quaint shops and excellent restaurants.
- They will see Family Medicine physicians, ER physicians (but will not pay ER rates), Urgent care and or emergency medicine physicians for these openings.
- Facility: A comprehensive, community-focused healthcare facility serving patients and families in the northern suburban communities of Philadelphia, including Bucks and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania and Hunterdon and Mercer Counties in New Jersey.
- The school system is superb!
- Services are full range from illness, injury, physicals and occupational health.
- This is Outpatient Only.
- The schedule will be a few days during the week and every other weekend.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Location: Located just 40 minutes to downtown Philadelphia!
- Choose your schedule within that.
- Compensation: Salary is competitive and will commensurate with the market and experience.
- 1 and a half hour ride to New York City!
- Full comprehensive benefits also included.
- Opportunity: They have 3 full time Urgent Care openings and 1 part time Urgent Care opening.
- Many people move from Philadelphia to this area to raise a family.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago