Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Altoona) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4 Day Work Week.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Altoona, PA.
- The practice is located within a 20 minute commutable distance of a midsize community with ample amenities for you and your family.
- See an average census of 18 to 25 patients per day with excellent support staff.
- Requires 32 clinical hours.
- Work with two Physician Assistants with ties to the community.
- 200,000 base salary plus quarterly production bonus - 90th percentile potential.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME allowance and 401(k) retirement with matching.
- The practice has a commitment and reputation of providing quality care to the residents of their community.
- Family Medicine Physician - Outpatient Only.
- Join a Federal Qualified Health Center as their newest Family Medicine Physician and take over a thriving practice from a retiring doctor.
- Work a 4 day work week.
- 100% outpatient - no nights - no weekends.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago