Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Philadelphia area) is for an academic medical center.
- Diverse multi-cultural population.
- Clinical locations throughout Philadelphia's New Jersey suburbs - Cherry Hill, Haddon Heights, Marlton, and more.
- Clinical position with a world-renowned academic institution - academic appointment available.
- Top public and private schools, universities, and Ivy League institutions.
- Excellent compensation - $240,000+ potential.
- Top earners are making $275,000+.
- Need for Internists and Family Medicine physicians.
- Short Drive to Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
- World-class shopping and fine dining.
- Four-season activities.
- Complete benefit package includes malpractice insurance, health insurance, vacation, continuing education, and retirement.
- Full-time schedule and no weekends.
- 100% outpatient - bread and butter primary care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Merritt Hawkins.