Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Erie) is a multispecialty group practice.
- MD/DO degree Required.
- Practice located 15 minutes from the beach.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Primary Care Medical Director.
- Northeast Metro.
- 100,000 tax free student loan repayment.
- 250,000 Income.
- Competitive base salary with highly lucrative quality and production incentives.
- This experienced group of providers serves its community by providing primary care, behavioral health, and dentistry.
- This opportunity for a Primary Care Medical Director has a clear progression path to assume the Chief Medical Officer role as the clinic continues to grow and expand its services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Erie, PA.
- Are you ready to lead this established Ncqa accredited Level 2 Patient-Centered Medical Home as their new Primary Care Medical Director?
- Excellent work life balance with no nights and no weekends.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago