Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- An M.D. or D.O. with successful completion of an accredited residency training program in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to flourish in a fast-paced and patient-centric environment is also required.
- Temple Physicians, Inc.
- Successful candidates will be BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine and have the ability to obtain medical licensure in Pennsylvania.
- Marc P. Hurowitz, D.O., MBA, Faafp, Chief Executive Office TPI, C/O Debbie Hinnerschitz, Daspr.
- Ability to work and flourish in a fast-paced and patient-centric environment.
- Emple is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
- Seeks qualified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join our primary care practices in Philadelphia.
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA, 1914.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago