Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (State College) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Want your voice to be heard in your practice?
- Basic job.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in State College, PA.
- Recognized by the community as a premier provider of high-quality and accessible healthcare, come practice medicine the best way you see fit!
- Foot clinic with top-of-the-line equipment.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Comprehensive health benefits including malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and retirement planning.
- Newly renovated 23,000 sq.
- Vibrant & Active Community.
- Physician with MD/DO degree.
- Family Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- Want to truly make a difference in your patient's lives?
- Whole-patient approach with professional Lcsws, Case Managers, and Care Team at your fingertips.
- One of the region's leading and growing organizations is seeking a quality-driven and compassionate Family Medicine Physician to do just that!
- Cohesive and collaborative team environment allows you to focus on patient care with support when you need it.
- Competitive base salary + lucrative bonus potential.
- Day-trip to NYC, Washington D.C, Philadelphia & Boston.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago