Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Middletown itself has three beautiful golf courses, with more than three high schools and excellent public and private schools with Appoquinimink School District being the most accessible.
- Our facilities are owner-operated within an office park that includes lab services, imaging, physical therapy, and many medical and surgical specialties.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Middletown, DE.
- Middletown is conveniently located 45 minutes south of Wilmington, DE and is less than two hours away from major cities like Washington DC, New York, and Philadelphia.
- Middletown FamilyCare is a part of Umaco, an Accountable Care Organization with more than 180 physicians of all specialties spanning the entire state of Delaware.
- Nearby airports include Philadelphia International Airport (50 minutes away) and BWI (1 hour 20 minutes away).
- Middletown is a quiet and friendly place to raise a family.
- The renowned beaches of coastal Delaware are less than an hour away while closer attractions include numerous state parks where one can enjoy kayaking, camping, and fishing.
- It is in close proximity to Christiana Mall, Dover Mall, and University of Delaware.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago