Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · July 31, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nearby airports include Philadelphia International Airport (50 minutes away) and BWI (1 hour 20 minutes away).
- The renowned beaches of coastal Delaware are less than an hour away while closer attractions include numerous state parks where one can enjoy kayaking, camping, and fishing.
- Middletown itself has three beautiful golf courses, with more than three high schools and excellent public and private schools with Appoquinimink School District being the most accessible.
- Middletown FamilyCare is a part of Umaco, an Accountable Care Organization with more than 180 physicians of all specialties spanning the entire state of Delaware.
- Our facilities are owner-operated within an office park that includes lab services, imaging, physical therapy, and many medical and surgical specialties.
- Middletown is conveniently located 45 minutes south of Wilmington, DE and is less than two hours away from major cities like Washington DC, New York, and Philadelphia.
- Middletown is a quiet and friendly place to raise a family.
- It is in close proximity to Christiana Mall, Dover Mall, and University of Delaware.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Middletown, DE.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.