Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is in close proximity to Christiana Mall, Dover Mall, and University of Delaware.
- The renowned beaches of coastal Delaware are less than an hour away while closer attractions include numerous state parks where one can enjoy kayaking, camping, and fishing.
- Middletown is conveniently located 45 minutes south of Wilmington, DE and is less than two hours away from major cities like Washington DC, New York, and Philadelphia.
- Middletown FamilyCare is a part of Umaco, an Accountable Care Organization with more than 180 physicians of all specialties spanning the entire state of Delaware.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Middletown, DE.
- Middletown is a quiet and friendly place to raise a family.
- Nearby airports include Philadelphia International Airport (50 minutes away) and BWI (1 hour 20 minutes away).
- Our facilities are owner-operated within an office park that includes lab services, imaging, physical therapy, and many medical and surgical specialties.
- Middletown itself has three beautiful golf courses, with more than three high schools and excellent public and private schools with Appoquinimink School District being the most accessible.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago