Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Retirement Plans.
- A prestigious group that has continuously delivered "world-class" healthcare to their community for many years would like to invite a Family Medicine Physician to join their team.
- Income & Benefits.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Beautiful community with tree-lined streets, parks and playgrounds.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Erie, PA.
- Family Medicine Opportunity in a beautiful town near Erie, PA.
- Job Number JO-1712-3323.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday PTO.
- Small-town quality of life with low cost of living.
- Experience the beauty and charm living in a quaint town, situated near the Banks of the Allegheny River, roughly 1 hour from Erie, PA.
- Provide quality and compassionate care at an out-patient practice.
- Excellent Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago