Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Any inpatients are turned over to a Hospitalist team.
- They like each physician to do two evenings per week and one weekend day every three weeks.
- This is a team of 15 progressive Family Physicians and Nurse Practitioners working together to provide patients of all ages with comprehensive medical care.
- Your choice of Saturday or Sunday.
- You can probably tailor the job to your liking.
- The position offers much flexibility with regards to schedule and practice setting too.
- Be sure to forward a copy of.
- As a Patient Centered Medical Home, their goal is to provide cutting-edge medical care with an emphasis on prevention and early detection of disease.
- The group provides a negotiated base salary and quarterly work-RVU bonuses.
- Earning potential is fantastic.
- Physicians will usually see around 90-95 patients per week.
- If you would prefer to spend more/all of your time in nursing homes, that is an option.
- If you're looking to join a well-established and growing practice, this opportunity could be a great match.
- New patients are given a 30-minute block, while existing patients get around 15 minutes.
- The practice has successfully met the requirements of the National Committee for Quality Assurance and is certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- The group has been serving the community for over 40 years, and is highly regarded within the community.
- Evenings and weekends are a requirement.
- 7 in case of an urgent need.
- Partnership is also a possibility.
- The providers are available by phone 24.
- You can earn what you're worth.
- Typically, the group's physicians spend about 80% of their time in the office and the remainder is more self-directed at other facilities such as doing house calls, or working in nursing homes and/or retirement communities.
- The office is open and phones are staffed seven days a week, as late as 8:00pm.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago