Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Monday through Friday work week with optional OB work available.
- Work with and oversee 24 residents.
- Opportunity: Faculty teaching role with a phenomenal Family Medicine residency program in Pennsylvania.
- Compensation: Lucrative base salary of $190,000 with more possible for experience or fellowship training.
- Excellent subspecialty support in a modern an flourishing facility.
- Additional $10,000 to base salary if assuming OB responsibilities with $600 per delivery.
- Sign on, relocation, are all standard.
- Additional earning potential through bonuses as well.
- Location: Beautiful area in central Pennsylvania, short drive from Pittsburgh and to State College, PA.
- Family friendly area boasting good schools and numerous outdoor activities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- 5 weeks PTO, CME allowance + CME time, and full benefits.
- All four seasons offer exciting and fun outdoor activities, fascinating historical and educational landmarks and museums.
- Facility: Regional Healthcare organization running multiple hospitals and outpatient clinics throughout Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago