Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Harrisburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Full benefits including liability insurance, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with match, allowance for CME and dues, and 4 weeks paid leave.
- Provider will enjoy the many benefits of private practice, including above average earning potential!
- Patient population is about 90% adults, although we love children and treat 3 generations of some families.
- Average 16-18 patients per 8 hour day.
- Comp time given for evening and Saturday hours.
- Join a team of 2 additional physicians and 2 physician assistants.
- Beautiful, suburban community with highly desirable schools, abundant shopping and conveniences, within easy reach of Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C., Pittsburgh and New York.
- Livable schedule: 38 patient hours per week, to include one evening per week and the Saturday morning of your.
- 20 minutes from Harrisburg, PA!
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Ownership potential within 3 years to replace a retiring physician.
- Inpatient care is managed by Hospitalists.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Harrisburg, PA.
- Vista Physician Search and Consulting is representing an independently owned and operated facility just minutes from Harrisburg, PA!
- Additional compensation based on productivity, analyzed every four months.
- We are currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago