Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We take great pride in being expert, caring partners to everyone we serve.
- Why Christiana Care?
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- "At Christiana Care, our mission is simple and profound- we take care of people" - Janice E. Nevin, M.D., MPH- President and CEO.
- We are named one of "America's Best Hospitals" (and.
- 3 among 96 hospitals in the Philadelphia region) by United States News & World Report.
- Christiana Care Health System, with locations in Wilmington and Newark, DE, is one of the largest health care providers in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- The group takes care of children and adults and offers lab services in the practice.
- This practice has a large experienced clinical team including physicians, advanced practice nurse practitioners, a behavioral health consultant, medical assistants and front office staff.
- The Christiana Campus is located in Newark, DE that is approximately 45 minutes south of Philadelphia and an hour north of Baltimore, MD.
- Truven Health Analytics- 100 Top Hospitals in the United States and is the only major teaching hospital in the nation to win the Everest Award consecutively in both 2015 and 2016.
- We Serve Together, guided by our values of Excellence and Love.
- We have an excess of 1,100 beds between our two hospitals (Christiana and Wilmington Hospital) and are committed to providing the best patient care in the region.
- Join us to see what we are all about.
- Because of its close proximity to I 95 and Amtrak, you can easily take advantage of the cultural, entertainment and sporting events offered in the area as well as Philadelphia, New York City, Washington, DC and the beautiful beach resorts in Delaware, Maryland or New Jersey.
- Additionally, a large group of nurse care managers, pharmacists and social workers assist the practitioners with their population health work.
- Newark is home to the University of Delaware with the very popular Main Street offering interesting restaurants, cafes and boutiques.
- The area is full of history and state parks.
- The practice is located on the Christiana campus in Newark, DE.
- Christiana Care Health System has an excellent full-time career opportunity for a BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Internal Medicine physician to join our established primary care practice called the Healthcare Center at Christiana Care.
- We offer a competitive base salary, annual incentive bonus, relocation support and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, 403b with match, defined contribution plan, CME paid time and annual allowance and generous paid time off.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago