Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Facility: A comprehensive, community-focused healthcare facility serving patients and families in the northern suburban communities of Philadelphia, including Bucks and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania and Hunterdon and Mercer Counties in New Jersey.
- Location: Located just 40 minutes to downtown Philadelphia!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Opportunity: Currently recruiting for a full time Family Medicine physician.
- This will be in an all Outpatient setting.
- Full comprehensive benefits also included.
- This city is known for its lively downtown, quaint shops and excellent restaurants.
- Many people move from Philadelphia to this area to raise a family.
- The school system is superb!
- 1 and a half hour ride to New York City!
- Compensation: Salary is competitive and will commensurate with the market and experience.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago