Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- 100% outpatient practice with an opportunity for participation in specialty clinic services.
- MD/DO degree Required.
- Opportunity for staff or leadership position with protected administrative time.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Lake Erie Region, Pennsylvania.
- 100,000+ tax-free student loan repayment.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to over 6 weeks of time off.
- This opportunity for a Primary Care Physician offers an excellent quality of life with no.
- Excellent work life balance with no nights and no weekends and no inpatient work.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Competitive base salary with quality and production incentives.
- 240,000+ Earnings - 100% Outpatient.
- Join an experienced group of providers as they serve their community by providing primary care, behavioral health, and dentistry at this not-for-profit health center.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago