Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Out Patient Clinic in Pittsburgh has a need for an additional Family Practitioner.
- No pushing to get patients completed.
- Physicians interested in treating HIV positive and Lgbt patients should apply for this position.
- Salaried plus benefits.
- This clinic exists to serve the needs of their patients and iis focused primarily on caring for their patients and not on generating revenue.
- About 22 patients per day makes it for a very desirable workload.
- Monday-Friday daytime hours plus one later evening per week.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Great location off the Parkway at Pittsburgh, PA working with group of people who get along well together!
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago