Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cchs is a not for profit teaching hospital affiliated with Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and recognized as a regional center for excellence in cardiology, cancer and women's health services.
- "At Christiana Care, our mission is simple and profound- we take care of people" - Janice E. Nevin, M.D., MPH- President and CEO.
- Participate in the clinical teaching of family medicine as part of the FM Core Clerkship experience and the FM Residency Program.
- Participate in curriculum development and resident evaluation and selection process.
- Best Hospital' in the Philadelphia region out of more than 90 hospitals.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- Direct the Medical Student experience throughout the Department of Family and Community Medicine.
- Provide primary care to diverse patient population in a Family Medicine Residency office setting.
- Featuring two hospitals with 1,iana Care is home to Delaware's only adult Level I Trauma Center - the highest capability center and the only one of its kind between Philadelphia and Baltimore.
- Precept residents and medical students.
- The region boasts excellent school districts, private schools and some of the nation's best colleges and universities.
- Travel is easy with four international airports and Amtrak in the region.
- The area is rich in diversity and within 1-3 hours you can take advantage of all of the cultural, entertainment and recreational events in Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, DC as well as the popular beach resorts in Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland.
- Christiana Care was recognized as one of " America's 100 Best Hospitals " by Healthgrades, selected as one of the Most Wired Hospitals in the United States by the American Hospital Association, and ranked by United States News & World Report as the.
- Cchs is a twice-designated Magnet facility and a dominant leader in the Mid-Atlantic with 80% market share in Delaware.
- Christiana Care Health System (Cchs) is looking to add another outstanding family medicine physician to join the Department of Family and Community Medicine.
- Why Christiana Care?
- Cchs is one of the country's largest health systems, ranking as the 22nd leading hospital in the nation and 12th on the East Coast in admissions.
- Living in the Delaware Valley offers a wealth of housing options in urban, suburban, and beautiful rural settings.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.