Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- Why Christiana Care?
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine-Pediatrics physicians are urged.
- Treat newborns to geriatric patients (depending on specialty).
- Choose from a variety of practice locations and sizes.
- Take advantage of relocation assistance, sign-on bonuses, and medical school loan repayment.
- Carve out your own clinical interest niche.
- Enjoy lower cost of living with no sales tax.
- Christiana Care Health System (Cchs) is looking for more outstanding individuals to join its expanding primary care network.
- "At Christiana Care, our mission is simple and profound- we take care of people" - Janice E. Nevin, M.D., MPH- President and CEO.
- Teach medical & NP students, and residents.
- Cchs is a twice-designated Magnet facility and a dominant leader in the Mid-Atlantic with 80% market share in Delaware.
- Join multi-disciplinary team of Physicians, NPs, Medical Assistants, Office Assistants, RNs, Behavioral Health Consultants, and Wellness Specialists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.