Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Treat newborns to geriatric patients (depending on specialty).
- Carve out your own clinical interest niche.
- Christiana Care Health System (Cchs) is looking for more outstanding individuals to join its expanding primary care network.
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine-Pediatrics physicians are urged.
- Take advantage of relocation assistance, sign-on bonuses, and medical school loan repayment.
- Choose from a variety of practice locations and sizes.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- Why Christiana Care?
- "At Christiana Care, our mission is simple and profound- we take care of people" - Janice E. Nevin, M.D., MPH- President and CEO.
- Enjoy lower cost of living with no sales tax.
- Cchs is a twice-designated Magnet facility and a dominant leader in the Mid-Atlantic with 80% market share in Delaware.
- Teach medical & NP students, and residents.
- Join multi-disciplinary team of Physicians, NPs, Medical Assistants, Office Assistants, RNs, Behavioral Health Consultants, and Wellness Specialists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.