Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- Enjoy lower cost of living with no sales tax.
- "At Christiana Care, our mission is simple and profound- we take care of people" - Janice E. Nevin, M.D., MPH- President and CEO.
- Carve out your own clinical interest niche.
- Teach medical & NP students, and residents.
- Christiana Care Health System (Cchs) is looking for more outstanding individuals to join its expanding primary care network.
- Treat newborns to geriatric patients (depending on specialty).
- Why Christiana Care?
- Choose from a variety of practice locations and sizes.
- Take advantage of relocation assistance, sign-on bonuses, and medical school loan repayment.
- Cchs is a twice-designated Magnet facility and a dominant leader in the Mid-Atlantic with 80% market share in Delaware.
- Join multi-disciplinary team of Physicians, NPs, Medical Assistants, Office Assistants, RNs, Behavioral Health Consultants, and Wellness Specialists.
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine-Pediatrics physicians are urged.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago