Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pottsville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our Pride behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy).
- Generous CME allowance and time.
- Our colleagues are Amazing!
- Philadelphia, NYC, and Washington D.C. are easy day trips from the Pottsville area as well!
- Easy access to the Department Chair, the network's fleet of air ambulances, advanced technologies and specialists.
- A dynamic platform to develop and grow your professional career.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Family Medicine Physician who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Pottsville, PA!
- Lvhn Core Values.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Enjoy community respect, strong relationships with patients and their families.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required.
- Pottsville is nestled in adventurous Schuylkill County in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- Every day!
- At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- Schuylkill Campus offers extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, and more.
- The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the United States News & World Report!
- Great benefits package.
- Schuylkill County is the perfect place for an outdoor enthusiasts dream!
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- All while being home to one of the finest healthcare networks in the nation!
- 100, health insurance for employees and their families.
- Hike the famous Appalachian Trail, play a round of golf at the country club, or visit America's Oldest Brewery there is something for everyone in Schuylkill County!
- At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Schuylkill, you have the opportunity to make an important impact on the lives of your patients!
- Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals, we Pride ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region!
- A network champion for Family Medicine and a passion for the clinical work.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Enjoy all the activities such as biking, kayaking, swimming, running, and water sports!
- Commutable distance from the Allentown and Reading area.
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pottsville, PA.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- The Schuylkill Campus is a 196 bed general, acute care, and not-for-profit community hospital supporting the healthcare needs of Schuylkill County.
- Top-tier retirement programs.
- Enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a large, primary care friendly healthcare network.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.