Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No weekends.
- This city won the prestigious "All American City Award"! Close proximity to Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh (within 90 miles).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Patient volume of 22-24 per day and excellent support.
- Compensation: Excellent and comprehensive.
- The 4th largest city in Pennsylvania has an abundance of amenities for its residents to enjoy.
- This is a prime location for outdoor activities (golf, fishing, sailing and boating).
- 400 plus bed tertiary care and teaching hospital.
- Opportunity: Outpatient position with 4, 4 or 5 day work weeks.
- Salary, bonuses, incentives and full benefits package including loan repayment options.
- Location: Live on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie!
- Work with 55 primary care physicians in a network of clients in NE PA.
- Facility: Exceptional health system that reaches out to more than 1 million people in northwestern Pennsylvania, western New York and eastern Ohio.
- Fully accredited Trauma Center.
- Erie offers great public and private schools in a safe and friendly community, reasonable cost of living, an international airport, seven miles of beautiful sandy beaches, a vibrant community for arts, entertainment, shopping, and home to four colleges & universities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.