Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Government: Yes.
- Facility Type: Federal Prison.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Job Posting ID: 986311.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- We are seeking a locum tenens physician to provide basic medical services to inmates in a Pennsylvania correctional facility.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-058663-MD-PA.
- Geographic Setting: Rural.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- This is a full-time, 40-hour week position.
- Case Load/PPD: 20-25 PPD.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Support Staff: Nurse practitioners.
- No. Candidates must have an active Pennsylvania state medical license, DEA, and current CPR certification.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 7.