Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Monroeville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 4 Weeks PTO & 5 Days CME.
- Ranked 20th out of "Top 100 Best Places To Live".
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Monroeville, PA.
- 2-Year Income Guarantee.
- Ranked 3rd out of "Top 10 Cities For Young Families".
- Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between.
- The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf.
- Annual Retention Bonus - Start Earning on your first day!
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- Practice Full Scope of Family Medicine - No Obstetrics.
- Monday - Friday schedule.
- 100% Outpatient Only.
- Ranked 2nd out of "25 Best Cities in the United States for Millennials".
- Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country.
- Quality Bonuses.
- Join an Established Team of Primary Care Physicians & Advance Practitioners.
- Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 5 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join their established and growing outpatient primary care clinic located 20 minutes east of downtown Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.