Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Monroeville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 5 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join their established and growing outpatient primary care clinic located 20 minutes east of downtown Pittsburgh.
- Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between.
- Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools.
- 4 Weeks PTO & 5 Days CME.
- Ranked 2nd out of "25 Best Cities in the United States for Millennials".
- Monday - Friday schedule.
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- 100% Outpatient Only.
- Practice Full Scope of Family Medicine - No Obstetrics.
- 2-Year Income Guarantee.
- The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf.
- Quality Bonuses.
- Annual Retention Bonus - Start Earning on your first day!
- Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country.
- Ranked 3rd out of "Top 10 Cities For Young Families".
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Monroeville, PA.
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Join an Established Team of Primary Care Physicians & Advance Practitioners.
- Ranked 20th out of "Top 100 Best Places To Live".
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.