Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 400 plus bed tertiary care and teaching hospital.
- No weekends.
- Salary, bonuses, incentives and full benefits package including loan repayment options.
- Work with 55 primary care physicians in a network of clients in NE PA.
- The 4th largest city in Pennsylvania has an abundance of amenities for its residents to enjoy.
- Facility: Exceptional health system that reaches out to more than 1 million people in northwestern Pennsylvania, western New York and eastern Ohio.
- Erie offers great public and private schools in a safe and friendly community, reasonable cost of living, an international airport, seven miles of beautiful sandy beaches, a vibrant community for arts, entertainment, shopping, and home to four colleges & universities.
- This city won the prestigious "All American City Award"! Close proximity to Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh (within 90 miles).
- Fully accredited Trauma Center.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Location: Live on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie!
- This is a prime location for outdoor activities (golf, fishing, sailing and boating).
- Patient volume of 22-24 per day and excellent support.
- Opportunity: Outpatient position with 4, 4 or 5 day work weeks.
- Compensation: Excellent and comprehensive.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago