Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign On Bonus ($15,000) and Relocation Assistance ($10,000).
- Benefits: CME, 403B.
- Qualifications: MD/DO FM/IM.
- Procedures: Routine including suturing, I, mole removal, punch biopsies, EKG.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Production Bonuses.
- Shift: M-F 8-5 with one late evening (flexible).
- Benefits: Life Insurance, Malpractice.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision.
- 20 days paid plus 6 holidays.
- Census: 20-25 pts per day.
- PA license eligible.
- Pay Rate: $225-$240K.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital with Clinics.
- EMR: eClinicicalworks.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Life