Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Allentown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is a remarkable organization that includes 8 campuses with over 1800 acute care beds, a children's hospital, a physician-led employed multispecialty group of over 1200 providers, 16 health centers and 17 community clinics.
- Family Medicine Physician - Macungie Practice - Lehigh Valley Health Network.
- 1 week of CME time.
- This practice is part of a growing suburban area, just minutes from all major conveniences, retail stores and highways.
- 4,000 CME Allowance.
- Join three other physicians in a traditional, established practice with a large existing patient panel, many new patient requests and great potential for growth.
- 4 weeks of paid time off.
- Relocation expenses.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is located in a beautiful region of eastern Pennsylvania, which is only 1 hour north of Philadelphia and 1 hours west of New York City.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Allentown, PA.
- The Lehigh Valley is an outstanding place for family physicians to live and work.
- We enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with safe neighborhoods, strong school systems, a moderate cost of living and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings.
- 100,000 Bonus.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Annual quality bonus.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network (Lvhn) has an employed opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician located in Macungie, PA.
- 2 retirement plans.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.