Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Allentown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is located in a beautiful region of eastern Pennsylvania, which is only 1 hour north of Philadelphia and 1 hours west of New York City.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is a remarkable organization that includes 8 campuses with over 1800 acute care beds, a children's hospital, a physician-led employed multispecialty group of over 1200 providers, 16 health centers and 17 community clinics.
- 2 retirement plans.
- Annual quality bonus.
- Relocation expenses.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits.
- We enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with safe neighborhoods, strong school systems, a moderate cost of living and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network (Lvhn) has an employed opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician located in Macungie, PA.
- 4,000 CME Allowance.
- Join three other physicians in a traditional, established practice with a large existing patient panel, many new patient requests and great potential for growth.
- The Lehigh Valley is an outstanding place for family physicians to live and work.
- 4 weeks of paid time off.
- Family Medicine Physician - Macungie Practice - Lehigh Valley Health Network.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Allentown, PA.
- This practice is part of a growing suburban area, just minutes from all major conveniences, retail stores and highways.
- 1 week of CME time.
- 100,000 Bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.