Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Allentown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4,000 CME Allowance.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is located in a beautiful region of eastern Pennsylvania, which is only 1 hour north of Philadelphia and 1 hours west of New York City.
- Join three other physicians in a traditional, established practice with a large existing patient panel, many new patient requests and great potential for growth.
- 1 week of CME time.
- Annual quality bonus.
- The Lehigh Valley is an outstanding place for family physicians to live and work.
- Family Medicine Physician - Macungie Practice - Lehigh Valley Health Network.
- 4 weeks of paid time off.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Allentown, PA.
- Relocation expenses.
- We enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with safe neighborhoods, strong school systems, a moderate cost of living and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is a remarkable organization that includes 8 campuses with over 1800 acute care beds, a children's hospital, a physician-led employed multispecialty group of over 1200 providers, 16 health centers and 17 community clinics.
- 2 retirement plans.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network (Lvhn) has an employed opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician located in Macungie, PA.
- This practice is part of a growing suburban area, just minutes from all major conveniences, retail stores and highways.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 100,000 Bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.