Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Erie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on the shores of Lake Erie, just two hours from three major cities.
- The fourth largest city in the state, Erie is located just two hours from three major cities - Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH and Buffalo, NY.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Erie, PA.
- Erie is home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great schools, safe streets, friendly people, four universities, three minor league sports teams, 27 area golf courses, a ski resort just 45 minutes away, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and a reasonable cost of living.
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Hospital employed medical group.
- Excellent salary, benefits and incentives offered.
- The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a Post-Acute Care Physician at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- The position provides Post Acute Care to eight preferred extended care facilities in Erie.
- Full time opportunity with flexible schedule.
- About the Position.
- United States Citizen.
- Living in Erie.
- Providing care at local extended care facilities.
- Generous compensation and excellent benefits package.
- Located on the shores of Lake Erie in northwestern Pennsylvania, Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago