Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Erie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The fourth largest city in the state, Erie is located just two hours from three major cities - Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH and Buffalo, NY.
- Located on the shores of Lake Erie in northwestern Pennsylvania, Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family.
- The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a Post-Acute Care Physician at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Erie, PA.
- Hospital employed medical group.
- The position provides Post Acute Care to eight preferred extended care facilities in Erie.
- Excellent salary, benefits and incentives offered.
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- About the Position.
- Erie is home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great schools, safe streets, friendly people, four universities, three minor league sports teams, 27 area golf courses, a ski resort just 45 minutes away, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and a reasonable cost of living.
- Full time opportunity with flexible schedule.
- Generous compensation and excellent benefits package.
- Located on the shores of Lake Erie, just two hours from three major cities.
- United States Citizen.
- Providing care at local extended care facilities.
- Living in Erie.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.