Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Erie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Living in Erie.
- Full time opportunity with flexible schedule.
- United States Citizen.
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Erie is home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great schools, safe streets, friendly people, four universities, three minor league sports teams, 27 area golf courses, a ski resort just 45 minutes away, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and a reasonable cost of living.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Erie, PA.
- The position provides Post Acute Care to eight preferred extended care facilities in Erie.
- About the Position.
- Hospital employed medical group.
- Located on the shores of Lake Erie, just two hours from three major cities.
- Located on the shores of Lake Erie in northwestern Pennsylvania, Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family.
- Generous compensation and excellent benefits package.
- The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a Post-Acute Care Physician at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Excellent salary, benefits and incentives offered.
- Providing care at local extended care facilities.
- The fourth largest city in the state, Erie is located just two hours from three major cities - Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH and Buffalo, NY.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.