Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Erie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providing care at local extended care facilities.
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- The position provides Post Acute Care to eight preferred extended care facilities in Erie.
- The fourth largest city in the state, Erie is located just two hours from three major cities - Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH and Buffalo, NY.
- Generous compensation and excellent benefits package.
- Hospital employed medical group.
- Living in Erie.
- Full time opportunity with flexible schedule.
- Located on the shores of Lake Erie, just two hours from three major cities.
- Erie is home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great schools, safe streets, friendly people, four universities, three minor league sports teams, 27 area golf courses, a ski resort just 45 minutes away, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and a reasonable cost of living.
- The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a Post-Acute Care Physician at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Excellent salary, benefits and incentives offered.
- About the Position.
- United States Citizen.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Erie, PA.
- Located on the shores of Lake Erie in northwestern Pennsylvania, Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.