Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lewes) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Offers exceptional quality of life.
- Private, charter and public schools.
- Operations are taken care of so you can focus on patient care,.
- Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site.
- Progressive with high patient satisfaction.
- Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
- Beebe Healthcare offers Family Practice opportunities in this family-oriented beach resort area with optimal work-life balance.
- Beebe Medical Group Administration.
- Employed opportunities are with Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Family Practice with Loan Repayment.
- Competitive base compensation and incentives using national Mgma.
- Generous benefits, including loan repayment, sign-on, relocation and CME allowances and more.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers.
- Low cost of living.
- A $180,000,ansion is underway.
- Outpatient Family Medicine BE/BC.
- Near major metropolitan areas.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- 400+ providers on staff.
- Suite 102.
- Beebe Healthcare.
- Safe, family-oriented beach resorts.
This perm job from Beebe Healthcare was last open on Apr 3.