Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lewes) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Progressive with high patient satisfaction.
- Operations are taken care of so you can focus on patient care,.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site.
- Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware.
- Suite 102.
- Safe, family-oriented beach resorts.
- 400+ providers on staff.
- Competitive base compensation and incentives using national Mgma.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Beebe Healthcare.
- Generous benefits, including loan repayment, sign-on, relocation and CME allowances and more.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Beebe Medical Group Administration.
- Low cost of living.
- Family Practice with Loan Repayment.
- Employed opportunities are with Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- Beebe Healthcare offers Family Practice opportunities in this family-oriented beach resort area with optimal work-life balance.
- Private, charter and public schools.
- A $180,000,ansion is underway.
- Near major metropolitan areas.
- Outpatient Family Medicine BE/BC.
- Offers exceptional quality of life.
- Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
This perm job from Beebe Healthcare was last open on Apr 3.