Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lewes) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware.
- Competitive base compensation and incentives using national Mgma.
- Family Practice with Loan Repayment.
- Operations are taken care of so you can focus on patient care,.
- Near major metropolitan areas.
- Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
- A $180,000,ansion is underway.
- Outpatient Family Medicine BE/BC.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- Private, charter and public schools.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Employed opportunities are with Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network.
- Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- 400+ providers on staff.
- Suite 102.
- Beebe Healthcare.
- Generous benefits, including loan repayment, sign-on, relocation and CME allowances and more.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers.
- Low cost of living.
- Progressive with high patient satisfaction.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Offers exceptional quality of life.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Beebe Medical Group Administration.
- Beebe Healthcare offers Family Practice opportunities in this family-oriented beach resort area with optimal work-life balance.
- Safe, family-oriented beach resorts.
This perm job from Beebe Healthcare was last open on Apr 3.