Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lewes) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Operations are taken care of so you can focus on patient care,.
- Safe, family-oriented beach resorts.
- Generous benefits, including loan repayment, sign-on, relocation and CME allowances and more.
- Private, charter and public schools.
- Progressive with high patient satisfaction.
- Suite 102.
- Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Low cost of living.
- 400+ providers on staff.
- Employed opportunities are with Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network.
- Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- A $180,000,ansion is underway.
- Outpatient Family Medicine BE/BC.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Offers exceptional quality of life.
- Beebe Healthcare offers Family Practice opportunities in this family-oriented beach resort area with optimal work-life balance.
- Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware.
- Competitive base compensation and incentives using national Mgma.
- Near major metropolitan areas.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers.
- Beebe Medical Group Administration.
- Beebe Healthcare.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site.
- Family Practice with Loan Repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Beebe Healthcare