Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing (6 moths).
- Geographic Setting: Rural.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Job Posting ID: 986569.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- We are seeking a board certified pediatrician for an immediate and ongoing locum tenens opportunity in Pennsylvania.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- The schedule will consist of weekday clinic hours from 8am-5pm, plus. The need is expected to last a minimum of 6 months, with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
- Reference ID: ORD-058689-MD-PA.
- Case Load/PPD: 25-30 PPD.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.