Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Reference ID: ORD-058689-MD-PA.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing (6 moths).
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Case Load/PPD: 25-30 PPD.
- The schedule will consist of weekday clinic hours from 8am-5pm, plus. The need is expected to last a minimum of 6 months, with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
- Job Posting ID: 986569.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Geographic Setting: Rural.
- We are seeking a board certified pediatrician for an immediate and ongoing locum tenens opportunity in Pennsylvania.
- Government: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.