Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- The variety is challenging.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Generous compensation.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- We're physician led.
- Group medical and dental.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Balance is a top priority.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- We offer the following benefits.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.