Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bridgeville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Group medical and dental.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Generous compensation.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- We're physician led.
- Optional vision insurance.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bridgeville, PA.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Balance is a top priority.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- The variety is challenging.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.