Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bridgeville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We're physician led.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bridgeville, PA.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Balance is a top priority.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- The variety is challenging.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Generous compensation.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Group medical and dental.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.