Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Monaca) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- The variety is challenging.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Group medical and dental.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- We offer the following benefits.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Generous compensation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Monaca, PA.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- We're physician led.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.