Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Monaca) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Monaca, PA.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Group medical and dental.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- We're physician led.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Generous compensation.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- We offer the following benefits.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- The variety is challenging.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.