Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Philadelphia) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We are presently seeking Family Practitioners in our Medical Division.
- Gpha) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- And long-term management of chronic disease.
- Because of our success and stability, Gpha has become an employer of choice, offering our providers competitive salaries and a full array of benefits and perks to include medical, dental, life insurance, CME, Licensure and DEA reimbursement, generous paid-time-off, numerous discounting programs, 401(k) with lucrative company match, NextGen Electronic Medical Records and a collaborative work environment.
- Greater Philadelphia Health Action is seeking Family Medicine Physicians to join their Medical Division.
- Greater Philadelphia Health Action, Inc.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- The qualified candidate will provide comprehensive services in an ambulatory setting: well patient care.
- Family practice patients will consist of the age group: newborn - geriatric.
- Since 1970, Gpha has expanded to become one of the premier providers of primary medical, dental and behavioral healthcare in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Founded in 1970 as South Philadelphia Health Action and subsequently incorporated as Greater Philadelphia Health Action, Gpha is a non-profit, community-based, federally qualified health center (Fqhc) with 11 locations throughout the Philadelphia area providing compassionate and affordable healthcare services regardless of an individual's ability to pay.
- Experience with NextGen EMR and bi-lingual Spanish, Mandarin or Cantonese speaking preferred but not required.
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness.
- Gpha does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices to include hiring, transferring and promotion practices on the basis of race, color, sex, age, handicap, disability, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.