Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Philadelphia) is for an outpatient clinic.
- And 403 (b) retirement plan.
- Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Assist in providing medical guidance and supervision to other members of the Medical team.
- Quality Community Health Care, Inc.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- Qchc) has an opportunity for a Physician with a specialty in the field of Family Practice.
- Provide clinical consultation for mid-level providers.
- Participate in peer review of clinical care and serve on committees as assigned.
- This position is temporary to full-time.
- Health, dental, life, disability insurance.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- Qualifications required are a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicant's graduation.
- Health Professional Shortage Area: Yes.
- And participate in the supervision of medical students, interns, and residents.
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing medical services to patients of all ages including referrals to appropriate internal resources such as dental, nutrition and behavioral health as well as external resources.
- Current License to practice medicine in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Qchc offers a comprehensive benefits package including malpractice insurance and paid time off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.