Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Philadelphia) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- And 403 (b) retirement plan.
- Health Professional Shortage Area: Yes.
- Qualifications required are a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicant's graduation.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- And participate in the supervision of medical students, interns, and residents.
- Assist in providing medical guidance and supervision to other members of the Medical team.
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing medical services to patients of all ages including referrals to appropriate internal resources such as dental, nutrition and behavioral health as well as external resources.
- This position is temporary to full-time.
- Health, dental, life, disability insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- Participate in peer review of clinical care and serve on committees as assigned.
- Qchc offers a comprehensive benefits package including malpractice insurance and paid time off.
- Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Quality Community Health Care, Inc.
- Provide clinical consultation for mid-level providers.
- Current License to practice medicine in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Qchc) has an opportunity for a Physician with a specialty in the field of Family Practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.