Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Ridgway) is for an outpatient clinic.
- The Medical Centers in Ridgway and Kersey, Pa.
- Full or Part Time Physician Position.
- Hours based on patient need but with some flexibility available.
- Competitive Salary Range ($220,000.
- National Health Service Corps Scholar Site: Yes.
- Is to provide quality, affordable, accessible, and comprehensive health services to the counties we serve.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- Relocation reimbursement up to $2500.
- A Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) located in beautiful scenic Elk County, PA, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join its team.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ridgway, PA.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- The Mission statement of Keystone Rural Health Consortia, Inc.
- 403b Retirement plan, Health Insurance, CME Reimb.
- Are open Monday through Friday no weekends or holidays.
- Based on experience).
- Up to $1500 annually, reimbursement of all licensing fees.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- Sign on Bonus $2500.
- 24 hour RN on.
- Excellent Benefit Package including generous Vacation, Personal, Sick and CME time off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.