Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Ridgway) is for an outpatient clinic.
- A Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) located in beautiful scenic Elk County, PA, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join its team.
- 403b Retirement plan, Health Insurance, CME Reimb.
- Competitive Salary Range ($220,000.
- Are open Monday through Friday no weekends or holidays.
- Full or Part Time Physician Position.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- Hours based on patient need but with some flexibility available.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- The Medical Centers in Ridgway and Kersey, Pa.
- Based on experience).
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- Sign on Bonus $2500.
- 24 hour RN on.
- Is to provide quality, affordable, accessible, and comprehensive health services to the counties we serve.
- Up to $1500 annually, reimbursement of all licensing fees.
- The Mission statement of Keystone Rural Health Consortia, Inc.
- Excellent Benefit Package including generous Vacation, Personal, Sick and CME time off.
- Relocation reimbursement up to $2500.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ridgway, PA.
- National Health Service Corps Scholar Site: Yes.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.