Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Ridgway) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Are open Monday through Friday no weekends or holidays.
- Based on experience).
- Competitive Salary Range ($220,000.
- 24 hour RN on.
- Is to provide quality, affordable, accessible, and comprehensive health services to the counties we serve.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- The Mission statement of Keystone Rural Health Consortia, Inc.
- National Health Service Corps Scholar Site: Yes.
- Full or Part Time Physician Position.
- Up to $1500 annually, reimbursement of all licensing fees.
- Hours based on patient need but with some flexibility available.
- Sign on Bonus $2500.
- Excellent Benefit Package including generous Vacation, Personal, Sick and CME time off.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ridgway, PA.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- 403b Retirement plan, Health Insurance, CME Reimb.
- Relocation reimbursement up to $2500.
- A Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) located in beautiful scenic Elk County, PA, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join its team.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- The Medical Centers in Ridgway and Kersey, Pa.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.