Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You won't believe what your money gets you.
- This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at and our affiliate partner sites.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- The practice is set in the beautiful South Central PA countryside where prices are affordable, the people are friendly and there are many family oriented activities to enjoy.
- Enjoy skiing, visiting historical sights, and an abundance of other outdoor activities.
- 100% outpatient with an established patient base.
- Short drive to several major metropolitan areas including Pittsburgh, Washington D.C., and Baltimore.
- A wide variety of shopping and restaurant options.
- Extremely affordable housing, with options to fit every choice.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Due to growth, the practice opened up a brand new clinic, creating an opportunity to add an additional FP to its tenured and collegial staff.
- Comprehensive benefits include paid malpractice insurance, health benefits and Cmce.
- Average 16 patients per day.
- Outpatient Family Medicine
Excellent Loan Repayment
Scenic South Central Pennsylvania.
- For more Family Practice opportunities..
- We are seeking a Family Medicine Physician for an employed position with a reputable, well established Community Health Center set alongside the beautiful South Central Pennsylvania Countryside.
- Site qualifies for excellent state and federal loan repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago