Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average 16 patients per day.
- A wide variety of shopping and restaurant options.
- 100% outpatient with an established patient base.
- Enjoy skiing, visiting historical sights, and an abundance of other outdoor activities.
- We are seeking a Family Medicine Physician for an employed position with a reputable, well established Community Health Center set alongside the beautiful South Central Pennsylvania Countryside.
- Site qualifies for excellent state and federal loan repayment.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Outpatient Family Medicine
Excellent Loan Repayment
Scenic South Central Pennsylvania.
- Extremely affordable housing, with options to fit every choice.
- For more Family Practice opportunities..
- You won't believe what your money gets you.
- Due to growth, the practice opened up a brand new clinic, creating an opportunity to add an additional FP to its tenured and collegial staff.
- This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at and our affiliate partner sites.
- The practice is set in the beautiful South Central PA countryside where prices are affordable, the people are friendly and there are many family oriented activities to enjoy.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Short drive to several major metropolitan areas including Pittsburgh, Washington D.C., and Baltimore.
- Comprehensive benefits include paid malpractice insurance, health benefits and Cmce.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.