Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburgh) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Sto-Rox has been in operation since its first clinical session in October 1971 and became a Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) in 1990.
- What began as a Pediatric Clinic in 1971, became a comprehensive care facility for all ages with the grand opening of their then new site in 1983 in McKee's Rocks.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- National Health Service Corps Scholar Site: Yes.
- Via another Building Capacity Capital Development Grant, they just moved into a brand-new facility for their Hilltop site in July 2014.
- Candidate will provide primary care services to adults and pediatric patients in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Family physician must be an effective communicator and comfortable working with patients of all ages.
- In addition to the main site, Sto-Rox also has a satellite location in the Hilltop Area of South Pittsburgh, which began in November 2004.
- Sto-Rox Neighborhood Health Council is currently seeking a full-time family physician to join its team.
- Job duties include patient assessments, diagnosis, treatment, preventative care, and health maintenance to patients of all ages.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.