Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburgh) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Sto-Rox Neighborhood Health Council is currently seeking a full-time family physician to join its team.
- National Health Service Corps Scholar Site: Yes.
- In addition to the main site, Sto-Rox also has a satellite location in the Hilltop Area of South Pittsburgh, which began in November 2004.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Family physician must be an effective communicator and comfortable working with patients of all ages.
- Job duties include patient assessments, diagnosis, treatment, preventative care, and health maintenance to patients of all ages.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- Candidate will provide primary care services to adults and pediatric patients in an outpatient clinical setting.
- What began as a Pediatric Clinic in 1971, became a comprehensive care facility for all ages with the grand opening of their then new site in 1983 in McKee's Rocks.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- Sto-Rox has been in operation since its first clinical session in October 1971 and became a Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) in 1990.
- Via another Building Capacity Capital Development Grant, they just moved into a brand-new facility for their Hilltop site in July 2014.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.