Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while serving.
- Play A Vital Role IN THE Lives OF OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Join us and use your expertise to help expand the boundaries of family medicine alongside professionals who share your passion.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a case-by-case basis).
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution, paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- As a Family Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll help conserve the United States Army's fighting strength during humanitarian missions, contingency operations and peacetime by providing the highest-quality health care to Soldiers, family members and other eligible beneficiaries in both inpatient and outpatient environments and for both pre- and post-operative care.
- Foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Specialized training to become a leader in family medicine.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- United States citizenship.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Delaware.
- Additionally, you'll gain access to invaluable opportunities like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package.
- When you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large with a focus on patient care first.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.