Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No. We are open to other scheduling options, such as 3 days per week or a 2 week on/2 week off rotation.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Job Posting ID: 989176.
- Notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- Case Load/PPD: 25-30 PPD.
- We will accept board certified or truly board eligible candidates from family practice, internal medicine, urgent care, or occupational medicine specialties.
- Must have experience with worker's compensation, DOT physicals, and muscular-skeletal evaluations.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-5pm.
- Government: No.
- Geographic Setting: Urban.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Reference ID: ORD-059363-MD-PA.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Support Staff: Yes.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- We are seeking a locum tenens physician to provide ongoing coverage for an occupational medicine clinic in Pennsylvania.
- An active Pennsylvania medical license and DOT certification are required.
- Workman's Comp.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.