Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Government: No.
- We are seeking a locum tenens physician to provide ongoing coverage for an occupational medicine clinic in Pennsylvania.
- Notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-5pm.
- Support Staff: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 25-30 PPD.
- No. We are open to other scheduling options, such as 3 days per week or a 2 week on/2 week off rotation.
- Job Posting ID: 989176.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- An active Pennsylvania medical license and DOT certification are required.
- Workman's Comp.
- Reference ID: ORD-059363-MD-PA.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Must have experience with worker's compensation, DOT physicals, and muscular-skeletal evaluations.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- We will accept board certified or truly board eligible candidates from family practice, internal medicine, urgent care, or occupational medicine specialties.
- Geographic Setting: Urban.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.