Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Support Staff: Yes.
- No. We are open to other scheduling options, such as 3 days per week or a 2 week on/2 week off rotation.
- An active Pennsylvania medical license and DOT certification are required.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 25-30 PPD.
- Geographic Setting: Urban.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-5pm.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-059363-MD-PA.
- Job Posting ID: 989176.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- We will accept board certified or truly board eligible candidates from family practice, internal medicine, urgent care, or occupational medicine specialties.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- We are seeking a locum tenens physician to provide ongoing coverage for an occupational medicine clinic in Pennsylvania.
- Notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- Workman's Comp.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Must have experience with worker's compensation, DOT physicals, and muscular-skeletal evaluations.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.