Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- An active Pennsylvania medical license and DOT certification are required.
- We will accept board certified or truly board eligible candidates from family practice, internal medicine, urgent care, or occupational medicine specialties.
- Reference ID: ORD-059363-MD-PA.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Job Posting ID: 989176.
- No. We are open to other scheduling options, such as 3 days per week or a 2 week on/2 week off rotation.
- Workman's Comp.
- Must have experience with worker's compensation, DOT physicals, and muscular-skeletal evaluations.
- Government: No.
- We are seeking a locum tenens physician to provide ongoing coverage for an occupational medicine clinic in Pennsylvania.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-5pm.
- Case Load/PPD: 25-30 PPD.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Geographic Setting: Urban.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Support Staff: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.